Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day #13



I need to come up with a better way of starting these blog posts, urm hey!

Today was a sweet day, after school had finished (because no "Sweet day" happens in school) myself and a couple of friends headed to the beach, got a few beers and something to eat and just chilled, it was such a nice day, if that is how summer is going to be then bring it on! When I got home I re-strung my guitar, (second appearance now) there is no better sound than a freshly  strung guitar, so crisp and deep. Today I am using my secondary camera, the D60 which after this shot and instant gratification I am seriously considering using it instead of my D5100, hmm, time will tell but it is a sexy little camera, a lovely piece of kit, a delightful box of cogs. (Don't ask me what that was about).

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment