Sunday 6 April 2014

Day #18



 
 
Good evening! I got home at 3 in the morning so I am feeling a little fragile. Today has been a day of watching films, listening to music and taking it easy. Two songs have stood out, they are 'Pink moon' by Nick Drake and 'Thank U' by Alanis Morissette, these were so prominent because they are used in the film 'The Way', a film documenting the Camino de Santiago. I know I talk alot about this pilgrimage but it plays a huge part in my life, it was an amazing experience and it has taught me many things which I try to demonstrate in my every day life. If you like adventure, you want a holiday that is a little bit different and above all you have a spiritual (Not necessarily a religious) personality, it is definitely worth the time out. It is amazing. This will not be the last mention of this journey.
 
Today's photo is of my mum. She is the best any stroppy teenager could ask for.
 
Until tomorrow
 
Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment