Friday 21 March 2014

Day #02

 
 
Day number 2, I have had 33 views in the past 24 hours, mostly from Americans verifying my blog to make sure this is not just a waste of space on the internet (Like the BNP website is) (Ooh, slam).
 
I'm keeping the quality of the photos fairly low for the minute, unintentionally but today's photo is of the sea (Well durr). I loved the calm serenity that the sea offered this morning, it was raining but still, pretty sweet. I thought I needed to reflect this simplicity by showing only the edge of the beach, perhaps a metaphor for how insignificant we (the land) are in terms of a much wider world (The sea), or perhaps I was being lazy and didn't want to get wet anymore so cracked off this little picture. You choose.
 

I am feeling pretty motivated to do this blog, I have tried a few attempts since the big one two years ago which haven't worked out but I have a good feeling about this one.

My plan for tonight is eat pizza and chill

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment