Saturday 22 March 2014

Day #03

 
 
This is the reaction to a cut in beer and bingo tax. Only kidding.
 
This crazy couple is my Nan and Granddad, I've known them a while now and they're fairly cool (Obvious understatement). They are the kindest most supportive and loving Grandparents that anyone could ask for. Plus my nan makes some amazing cakes...But mainly the love and support thing.
 
Today I got stuck in two traffic jams, one on the way to Folkestone and another on the way back, I don't want to grumble and complain in case somebody was badly hurt, instead I will say that I went on a car adventure to find my way to Folkestone which took an hour and a half in total.
 
The photo for today is a photo I took this morning before meeting my buddy Arthur, it has been a long but awesome day.
 
Until tomorrow
 
Will :)


No comments:

Post a Comment